July Live Virtual Class Schedule
- Tuesday 7am Open Level Mat Class 1 hour - NO CLASS 7/11 or 7/18
- Wednesday 1st & 3rd of the Month Class on 7/5 and 7/26
- Thursday 7am Open Level Mat Class 1 hour
- Friday 10am Open Level Yoga in the Chair 1 hour
In Person Option at the Holyoke Senior Center
- Saturday 9am Open Level Yoga Mat Class 75min
Ways to Purchase Class Passes
Monthly Unlimited Class Pass - $50.00 Includes access to all weekly classes, pop up classes and access to our virtual archive library of classes. Get all the codes into your calendar and then you are just one click away from class. Access to our video library so you can dial up a class when and wherever it's convenient for you.
Drop-in - $15.00 You can always drop in to any class. Please register at least 30min prior to class.
Select your class by using the pull down menu and pay via PayPal (or credit card). We will send you the zoom meeting code prior to class (registration cut off for classes is 30 minutes prior to any class).
BROADWAY BRINGS JOY PROGRAMS FOR YOUTH, TEENS, ADULTS!
Join retired Broadway professional, Debra Vega, for her 1st ever Broadway Brings Joy (BBJ) Musical Theater Training classes for YOUTH, TEENS and ADULTS held at Holyoke’s own Massachusetts Academy of Ballet, 4 Open Square Way, Studio 403. Students will explore Dancing, Singing and Acting in the Broadway style working toward a Cabaret Show open to the public on Friday, February 24th 6pm at The Divine Theater at Holyoke’s Gateway City Arts, in addition to an informal Spring Showing.
Sponsored by VegaYoga Mobile and Massachusetts Academy of Ballet.
Broadway Brings Joy Program Details Below:
BBJ ADULT PROGRAM - Saturday, January 21st & 28th CABARET the Musical 2-Part Series
- CABARET THE MUSICAL 2-PART SERIES: Adults all levels
- Saturday, January 21st and 28th, 4:00-5:30pm at Mass Academy of Ballet in Holyoke
- Cost for 2-Part Series: $50
- Optional participation in February 24th Cabaret/Fundraiser
TO REGISTER: Call Debra at 413-519-4966 or Register Below
*see drop-down menu under “select class”
- Please wear comfortable clothes students can move in easily (no dresses/skirts, no jeans).
- Street shoes will not be permitted in the studio, so please bring socks to dance in or studio-only sneakers/dance shoes.
- Please bring a pencil for music notations.
- Please bring a water bottle (bottled water will also be available for $1)